132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
School of Business Marketing Manager CL9888
School of Business Marketing Manager CL9888
Full Job Description
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and reporting on marketing initiatives to support School of Business Administration goals, including, but not limited to, undergraduate or graduate enrollment, awareness, and branding. The marketing manager directly oversees the work of internal and external vendors and subject matter experts. This position collaborates with faculty and staff at the School of Business Administration and other university departments to direct and manage market research projects as needed to identify and segment undergraduate and graduate funnels to meet the needs of university programs within the business. This position also manages the School of Business Administration's web presence and works with IT and Web teams to ensure the School of Business Administration is appropriately represented in digital and mobile environments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and project manage all communications, marketing, advertising, creative and promotional activities for the School of Business Administration and Stetson University Marketing
- Work with School of Business Administration, Enrollment Management and Stetson University Marketing to conduct ongoing market research to determine market requirements and trends for existing and future programs
- Work with internal sources and external vendors to plan customer research, and develop analysis of current market conditions and competitor information
- Work with School of Business Administration and Stetson University Marketing to develop and implement annual marketing plans and projects for existing and future programs
- Liaise with Stetson University Marketing to facilitate public relations activities and university-wide dissemination of School of Business Administration accomplishments
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design, build, and maintain the School of Business Administration social media presence
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain digital signage displays in the Lynn Business Center with up-to-date events, new items, and informational directories.
- Manage day-to-day communications and operations with marketing firms contracted by the School of Business Administration
- Track productivity metrics for all marketing plans and projects and report to SoBA Leadership
- Manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Meet production/project timelines
- Create and execute marketing presentations as needed
- Monitor industry best practices and participate in industry meetings and events
- Recruit, train, and manage student workers assigned to School of Business Administration marketing activities
- Plan and manage logistics for dean-level events, including venue set-up and breakdown, registration, communications, marketing collateral, and post-event evaluations.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing or equivalent education/ experience
- Ability to monitor the overall social brand presence
- Ability to engage/grow conversation with appropriate voice and tone for digital and social outlets
- Ability to track/analyze media metrics for decision-making
- Ability to assess the value of platforms and provide recommendations to leadership
- Must have an eye for detail, a strong grasp of marketing concepts, web standards, usability standards, social media marketing trends, SEO/SEM principles
- Must work well within a team, capable of processing multiple projects simultaneously and rapidly â€“ sometimes on a momentâ€™s notice
- Ability to lead the institution as a subject matter expert, for all things related to marketing, social media, digital and interactive marketing
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software and basic knowledge of coding (HTML and CSS)
- Must be able to regularly work outside the normal working schedule
- Must have professional-level written and oral communication skills, strong attention to detail, marketing knowledge and experience, and the ability to adhere to processes and guidelines.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing social and digital marketing
Salary Grade: 5
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*