RESEARCH SCIENTIST I
- The Research Scientist is a non-tenure track researcher who assumes the direct responsibility of conducting and performing experiments or directly overseeing experimentation as part of a research team under the general guidance of an Investigator.
- The Research Scientist only activity is research and related support activities and the efforts of the Research Scientist are focused on goals of the laboratory they are part of.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The person for the job should have the knowledge as specified by the Investigator.
- Plans and performs experiments directed towards answering specific scientific questions with limited supervision under the general guidance of Investigator.
- Interacts closely with Investigator and other researchers within the Investigator Laboratory and conducts relevant background research including literature searches and reviews.
- Assists in planning and developing research projects within the laboratory under the Investigator's direction.
- May work individually or may have significant oversight over other less experience research personnel.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an M.D. or Ph.D. in Biological Science or related field with three to five years of postdoctoral experience.
Location: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute · Drug Discovery Program
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, varies
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*